Getting inked doesn't mean you should go for a rainbow of colors. Although black has been used for years, other "neutral" colors look just as cool. For example? White! White ink tattoos have taken the body art world by storm. They're unusual, have a delicate touch and numerous professional artists out there have produced some awesome work.
There's something sensitive and romantic about the way white ink looks on skin. If you've yet to see the results, here's an amazing selection. Take a close look. If you're looking for inspiration, why not give one of these designs a go?
1. The white snake stands out as much as the black one
2. A discreet "henna-style" motif
3. A delicate neckline
4. A permanent "lace" sleeve
5. Clever message, clever design
6. When white ink is used to highlight the black motif!
7. White ink shows up really well under ultraviolet lights - great if you're in "disco flash" mode!
8. Subtle and pretty
9. This one's called "Minimal Platonic Solids"
10. Tiny Tricerotops!
11. Simple snowflake
12. They look cool no matter how old you are
13. Intricate floral design
14. We love this atomic particle theme!
15. More subtle than an all-black snake
16. Words and flowers for a magical message
17. One for Harry Potter fans?
18. White ink is even more subtle on very fair skin
19. Simple yet very cool
20. Ready for an adventure
21. The power of a single rose
22. Great contrast in styles
23. Three snowflakes in a row
24. Is this covering scars?
25. More proof that less is more
26. Great minimalist design
27. Getting the message home
28. We wonder what's on the other hand...
29. Space-time continuum
30. Snakes are proving to be one of the most popular motifs