Day after day we see reports about the tons of waste that litter the countryside, oceans and our streets. Toxic trash that's leading to the extinction of many species, and suffocating our planet at the same time.
Governments are beginning to take action regarding single use plastics but it's not just plastics that are destroying eco-systems. So we've decided to list a number of things we can do so that the Earth doesn't end up as giant trash can!
1. A nifty way to collect trash during a hike
2. Make confetti out of dead leaves rather than throwing them in the trash
3. In 4 hours, 30 divers and 4 boats cleared up tons of bottles and beer cans in this Texas lake
4. Recycle an old shirt!
5. Recycle greetings cards!
6. Make preserves and use glass containers!
7. Practical and free!
8. Too many books? Use them to make a foot stool!
9. Paint over failed Polaroids!
10. It's easy to gather up straws if you're hanging out at the beach!