Winter... Either you love it or you hate it! For some it means coughs and colds, for others it's about comforting food and lots of snow! Whatever you think, one thing's for sure - in most countries we need to wrap up warm and invest in cosy hats, gloves and boots.
Another positive side about winter is that once we're passed December, the days get a little longer and spring suddenly approaches. Finally, it's also one of the best times of year to take and share some awesome snaps!
1. Tire art!
2. Why bother with mascara during freezing weather?
3. When a car leaves a souvenir
4. We can feel that freezing snow working its way down his back...
5. Spot the dog!
6. Someone opened the boot...
7. When garden furniture looks good enough to eat
8. Could you live in a country that gets this cold?
9. Great imagination!
10. The perfect snowflake
11. Ever tried rolling up snow?
12. A good way to keep pastry cool!
13. Picture-postcard perfect!
14. Creative thinking!
15. When all the traffic signals turn white
16. Keeping their territory marked
17. What's so interesting?
18. Always look up after a big snowfall!
20. Free, eco-friendly road blocks
21. A wintry Leaning Tower of Pisa
22. When a pupply discovers snow!
23. Punk car
24. A little chilly...
25. Normally one pair of skis is enough
26. When snow looks like the sea
27. How many animals left these prints?
28. Who cares if it's too tall?