We can all learn how to repair things, but you'd be amazed at the number of people who don't and yet believe they are natural DIYers or engineers... Then there are times when someone's too lazy or just doesn't care about doing a good job.
It doesn't occur to them that they may put lives in danger or have to pay out a fortune when they finally call in a pro. It's slack and it can be scary - just like the selection below! Here are 28 frighteningly bad repair jobs...
1. Would you trust this construction team?
2. Time to replace the flooring
3. How complicated can you get?
4. High-level security
5. Where else would we be?
6. Exploding walls
7. Who cares about privacy?
8. Vinyl would have been cooler
9. Just wait until it rains...
10. When she asked her husband to fix the oven door
11. With live wires behind...
12. Time to call a pro
13. It's fixed, kind of
14. When all you have is an umbrella
15. Sometimes a human will do
16. You can always rely on Chuck Norris
17. Repair tape with tape
18. Let's see how well it works at night
19. Ugly, but maybe it does the trick?
20. How to scare the person delivering your mail
21. Would you stay on this flight?
22. Side-step your way across this street
23. The comfort of a car
24. Better than nothing!
25. No wonder this baby's looking anxious
26. Need to cool down your hard drive?
27. Expect a painful ride
28. Seriously? What were they thinking?