Some people are born with problem-solving brains that continually come up with solutions to all of our niggly problems! Whether saving time or space, these ideas are a great resource for those of us who don't have such inventive minds.
Here are 25 super-cool life hacks that are both easy and quick to do
1. Turn your remotes into an all-in-one gadget
2. Let your dog enjoy his bath by smearing gravy, raw beef or peanut butter on the wall!
3. Stop wrapping paper from unrolling in closets and drawers by securing them with toilet paper rolls
4. To stop your pc from going into standby mode, place your mouse on a watch. The mechanism's movements will it going!
5. Lack worktop space in your kitchen? Put a chopping board on an open drawer to gain extra space!
6. Hang spaghetti-strap or vest tops on one hanger by using shower curtain loops
7. Don't have a funnel to hand? Use a pointed object (piece of wood, screwdriver, skewer...) to control the flow of a liquid!
8. This may look weird, but they make really good bumpers!
9. Cut open tubes to get out every last drop of cream, toothpaste etc.
10. Whenever you take something with screws apart, stick the screws in a piece of cardboard and note where each one is supposed to go!
11. Use rubber gloves (or a piece of) to wipe animal fur off furniture
12. AirPod cases make great smartphone supports!
13. A hilarious way to keep the streets cigarette butt-free!
14. Moving house? Don't waste time folding up hanging clothes - just wrap them in trash can liners!
15. Use a piece of raw spaghetti to light candles in tall holders or jars!
16. Always finding ants in your pets' bowls? Stand the bowls in water - ants won't be able to cross the makeshift moat!
17. Don't throw away old smartphones - turn them into alarm clocks!
18. Gain storage space in your kitchen by attaching magnets to plastic bags or cardboard boxes etc. and then attach them to your fridge!
19. Wrap rubber bands around bottles of frozen drinks so your fingers don't get frost-bite
20. An awesome tip if you don't have much space to dry your washing!
21. Use cardboard or colored Plexiglass to hide unsightly electrical wires
22. Do you spend ages trying to plug in your USB cables? Use a felt tip pen to guide you!
23. And you thought LEGO toys were only for kids!
24. Use Velcro to keep sockets firmly in place!
25. No air conditioning at home? Open up a duvet cover and place a fan in front for a cool, comfortable heatwave solution!
What about you? Any useful life hacks that you'd like to share? Just leave your comments and tips below!