Do you know what the smallest pineapple in the world looks like? Or the smallest bean? Have you ever seen the underside of a frog? We’ll bet that you’ve only seen a fraction of the world's riches, surprises, and beauty.
Something beautiful is a rare find that come in different sizes and shapes. Sometimes we need to see a picture, just to believe that they exist. Below you’ll see many things that you didn’t even know existed.
1. This is a pineapple for mice, right?
2. The underside of a frog relaxing on a window
3. We wouldn’t even touch these spices.
4. This glass broke just perfectly.
5. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t repeat this feat!
6. This is called the mirror effect…
7. A perfect onion!
8. It sometimes snows in May in China.
9. Thanks to the sun, you can see the veins in this cat’s ears.
10. The suds look just like a beehive.
11. She slammed her fingers in a door, and her nails turned blue!
12. The tiniest peas in the world
13. How waves look underwater
14. Rice fields in Bali
15. Is it a ship floating in the sky? No, it’s the Sutro Tower in San Francisco!
16. A ship that sank and got trapped under the ice
17. Awesome clouds!
18. A yellow watermelon
19. This isn’t what you want to see on your pizza!
20. An alien ship?
21. This chocolate croissant looks like a hedgehog without spines!
22. Drops of water arranged perfectly on a strawberry leaf
23. A piece of driftwood that looks like a bird
24. The beer forms a perfectly straight line!
25. This car is a moving garden!