We spend the majority of our lives working and some people clearly don't care about their jobs. In some cases, we could even call them totally incompetent. For example, an architect who "forgets" to think about functional aspects of a building.
Most of the time, no-one's harmed, but owners or state-funded projects may find themselves suddenly out of pocket. The result is laugh-out-loud mistakes that make us wonder if the person in question has managed to still hold down their job...
1. Avoid this elevator if you tend to suffer from migraines
2. Some kids might enjoy the risk involved
3. When eggs are sold by the dozen, but your fridge only has room for eleven
4. Any ideas?
5. For acrobatic cyclists
6. A bumpy ride to work...
7. Maybe they forgot to tell the designer that this door was for a restroom
8. Hallucinogenic staircase
9. If you were a wheelchair user, would you dare try this ramp?
10. Torn tire collector or a drain?
11. Safety must always come first
12. This cannot be unseen...
13. How to destroy old wooden beams
14. The most uselss window in the world
15. Decorative staircase
16. Instant death
17. And how, exactly, is someone supposed to wheel into this space?
18. Security at its best?
19. Time to fire the packaging designer
20. Look before you leap
21. And you don't just find plugs in showers...
22. Guess you have to levitate up to this door
23. Oh, the irony!
24. Designed for miniscule hands