We all have special memories that will stay with us until the end of our days. Wedding day, birth of a child, saving a life, overcoming an illness or simply the joy of seeing a long-lost friend or family member...
Magical events that are etched in our memories and, if we're lucky, also immortalized and on display! Here's a touching selection of moving moments that have taken social networks by storm.
1. The happiest day of their lives after being separated for months
2. This guy got a life-saving kidney transplant on New Year's Day - what a great start to the year!
3. The best present for a sick child
4. This tiny baby was born 3 month's early as her mom had a uterine infection. Today she's pulling through nicely!
5. A young blind man holds a cat for the first time
6. Four years clean and now he has a career, house, fiancé and a dog!
7. This dog protected his master from robbers
8. Last day of chemotherapy after battling stage 4 breast cancer
9. Walking your kid to school every day without fail
10. When you find yourself sitting next to the best travel companions ever
11. "My mom just sold her first sculpture!"
12. They've been chatting online for 5 years and finally met!
13. These guys were taking a walk when they saw this - and tried to keep up!
14. When you meet a red panda at the zoo
15. "I just rode with the highest rated Uber driver in NYC! Mustapha speaks four languages, studies computer programming at night at community college, has driven over 10,000 people, and has a rating of 4.96. Truly one of the nicest most inspiring people out there."
16. When your daughter sees snow for the first time
17. A 98 year-old man uses a computer for the first time in his life!
18. When your 15 year-old cactus flowers for the first time
19. "My Dad is blind. He met my dog, Ginny, for the first time this weekend. He hasn’t stopped talking about her since."
20. This brave lady's just finished 3 months of chemotherapy
21. "My dad flew fighter jets off of aircraft carriers in the Navy in his youth, was a Colonel in the Air Force, and flew for 25 years with Northwest/Delta Airlines. Just turned 65 years old. Last flight."
22. A romantic proposal in Chicago
23. A cold beer on his last day at work before he settles into retirement!