We're used to automatic technology... It's everywhere, even in supermarkets, which now have self-service checkouts. Vending machines have also be around for years, meaning we can pull up by the sidewalk and buy a range of food and drinks without waiting in line in a store.
But what you may not know is that in some countries, vending machines sell a lot more than just your average snacks and sodas! Just check out the following unusual vending machines from around the globe...
1. Milk and parmesan cheese - what more could you want?
2. In Singapore you can find award-winning crab dishes
3. A pizza vending machine in a university
4. This Croatian pizza vending machine has an integrated oven!
5. Because sometimes we need to buy food at any time of day... Or night!
6. Pay for your soda with a hug!
7. Get free noodles with your Netflix account
8. Farm-fresh produce!
9. Pay $2 and get a "surprise" book
10. Fresh French bread to start the day!
11. In Germany vending machines also supply alcohol
12. Because everyone loves Lego!
13. A refreshing option!
14. For anyone who loves coconut!
15. Back in the day, you could buy floppy disks
16. Easier than waiting in line
17. A vending machine for techies!
18. Never run out of stationery
19. Guitar strings!
20. This vending machine in Holland sells fresh vegetables and eggs
21. Perfect for a big lunch!