There are some pictures that we understand when we first see them. And then there are others, which take a while to understand. These photos play with our mind. They don't do it on purpose. However, the way the angle the photographer used to take them might make us think something is there that isn’t.
The optical effect plays its role beautifully. So our eyes have to get used to what they see. Check out the photos below. You might need to blink a few times to understand what’s really going on!
1. Paper or plastic? Or is it a cat?
2. The way these chairs are stacked is mesmerizing.
3. Girl power!
4. His arm is as long as a leg!
5. A real 2-headed cat?
6. There are a few too many legs in this picture.
7. “You ready to go, sir?”
8. Ha! Check out her right leg…
9. This dog only has a head and no body?
10. Breaking news! The Louvre is being attacked by a giant!
11. Imagine being out for a stroll and seeing this…
12. This has to be the longest aluminum can in the world…
13. He has very feminine legs...
14. Is this a real airport or an IT project?
15. Remember some body parts grow at different rates…
16. I knew Tibetan Mastiffs were big, but this is ridiculous!
17. When your belly smells something tasty…
18. A bird bigger than a hot air balloon…
19. Ummm…which way does this picture go?
20. And which way is this lady standing?
21. Invisible legs
22. His right arm is a little too small to be real.