It's time to leave home... You're no longer a minor and have decided you need some independence. Welcome to the world of roommates!
It helps to keep rent costs down, but it’s not always plain-sailing. It may be easier if you share a place with friends, but that doesn't mean you won't have different lifestyles or habits! It's the same as living in a couple - compromises need to be made. Except that there may come a time when you realize your domestic life has turned into a total nightmare. Just check out the following roommates from Hell...
1. She moved in 3 months ago...
2. Because he likes to keep his old toothbrushes
3. This can be a real deal-breaker
4. You get home from a vacation to find the Halloween pumpkin rotting on the sill
5. The day you decided to investigate the nasty smell coming from your roommate's bedroom
6. When your roommate bought vegetables that they never ate
7. Now they know why their roommate complains about constant backache
8. And you asked them not to scrape your new non-stick pans
9. When it was their turn to take out the trash
10. Ugh... There's always someone who doesn't rinse out the bath
11. Minimalist lifestyle
12. Is it really too much to ask?
13. Sending out a clear message
14. Another "trashy" tale
15. This chicken has been marinating for 2 days!
16. When you get home, go to your room and find this
17. She told him to stop doing the washing up all the time... The result!
18. Never put a linen basket next to the litter tray
19. Their roommate made pancakes in this...
20. A roommate that leaves leftover food all around the house
21. When your roommate leaves a pineapple on their carpet for several days
22. They put a plastic chopping board in the oven...