“I don’t believe my eyes!” Surely, you’ve said this expression at least once in your life. People use it regularly for many situations, when things appear differently from what they actually are.
The bottom line is that you see something in front of your eyes that you never thought you would ever see. A surprise, an event, a strange scene, or a posture… Have a look for yourself.
1. It looks like 3 ghosts waiting for the bus.
2. The things you find when cleaning out the bathroom. This jar isn’t full of seashells. It’s pasta and it hadn’t been opened for 15 years!
3. Yum, caviar! Actually no, these are hydrogel balls...
4. It looks like the hyena is shaking this child's hand!
5. Try to figure out this image... It's hard to see whose legs these are.
6. Is this a mirror or a window? The hands actually belong to the guy in the white shirt.
7. There are a few too many escalators in this store, or the mirrors are playing tricks on us.
8. “This was my dog’s fur after he got shaved.”
9. An unplanned date, made possible with a mirror!
10. When your friend ruins everything!
11. These are spots on a towel that look like painted squirrels.
12. Is the head attached to the rest of the body?
13. Are we in a forest or is it photo wallpaper?
14. This magazine is perfectly placed.
15. No, these aren’t pumpkins. They’re actually rolls!
16. A cloud shaped like a feather
17. Help, a crocodile!!! Or maybe just piece of wood...
18. The leaves weren’t painted to match the house. It’s their natural color!
19. A camera effect makes the drumsticks look bent.
20. Is it a picture in a frame? No, it’s actually a TV!
21. The difference in lighting between the rooms of a brother and a sister at the same time of day!
22. They’re mop heads, but don’t they look like ground beef?