Everyone faces little problems in their everyday life, little things that can annoy you to death: the internet connection freezes at the wrong time, not being able to find keys when we’re in a hurry, just missing the bus. In other words, things that really have no serious consequences, but just frustrate us to no end.
Here are 22 examples that will make you think about the irony of (bad) fate.
1. When your zipper separates
2. When you take a banana and all the other stems break off. Now you have to eat the other ones, too.
3. After 5 min. in your pocket, the wires from your earbuds are already tangled
4. People who sit on the aisle on the bus and block the available seat
5. When your fork falls into the food
6. When the underwiring of your bra comes out
7. When your shoelaces are too long
8. Sites that you can’t visit without registering
9. When you accidentally cut your fingernail too short
10. Mirrored ceilings in public restrooms
11. When you dry your hands with a paper towel that falls apart as soon as it gets wet!
12. When you step on someone’s gum
13. I came home to spoons of problems
14. When you buy boots that aren’t the same height...
15. When liquids gang up on you
17. A paper cut that hurts like hell
18. The feeling of wet shirt sleeves after washing your hands
19. After a stressful day, when you’re devouring a jar of ice cream and you get a text that knows what’s really going on:
Actually, my boyfriend thought I was going to let off steam by playing “Overwatch,” but auto-correct didn’t know that word...
20. People who always leave a tiny bit of milk, so they don’t have to throw away the container themselves
21. Lids that never come off the right way
22. “My son’s first time on an airplane and we paid extra for a window seat.”