When you take a picture, you aren’t always aware of your surroundings. Yet it can still be creative in many ways. But sometimes we notice unexpected people in our photos only after the fact.
Sometimes celebrities even get in people’s pictures when they notice someone being photographed. They even smile or wink on occasion.
1. When Margot Robbie was photographed for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’s promotional materials, Brad Pitt decided to interfere!
2. “I took this family picture several years ago and it turned out to be a photobomb with Drake.”
3. Gisele Bündchen decided to photobomb Anne Hathaway.
4. And then Jared Leto decided to outshine Anne Hathaway.
5. But Lupita Nyong’o got revenge against Jared Leto for Anne Hathaway.
6. When a little face appears in the background…
7. “Keanu Reeves at my son's wedding”
8. George Clooney photobombing Steven Spielberg, Jessica Seinfeld, and Jerry Seinfeld
9. Steven Spielberg isn’t afraid to have a little fun…
10. Beyoncé couldn’t resist showing her tongue in a selfie with the actress, Nikki Boyer
11. Jake Gyllenhaal with actress Ashley Park
12. Nicole Kidman looks good with Russell Crowe and Meryl Streep.
13. When you’re trying to have a serious conversation, but your agent and Prince Harry aren’t serious at all…
14. Samuel L. Jackson having fun behind Salma Hayek’s back
15. Jennifer Lopez took a selfie, but it turned out to be a photobomb with Jennifer Aniston and her husband, Justin Theroux.
16. Simon Pegg outshines Tom Cruise.
17. But Tom Cruise also likes to photobomb other people’s pictures!
18. Justin Timberlake decided to "ruin" a beautiful photo of Kate Winslet.
19. Katy Perry photobombing Orlando Bloom
20. Rami Malek got into Portia Doubleday’s photo.