If you think you've seen it all, then read on... We may live long, interesting lives, but Mother Nature's got plenty of surprises up her sleeve!
For example, have you ever seen an albino deer or the biggest pumpkin ever grown in the US? What about noodles that have been frozen 'mid-air'? Scroll through this selection and we're sure you'll find it as fascinating as we do!
1. An eagle's claws
2. $500,000... Sadly, torn to shreds
3. In 1974, Ramses' mummy was issued a passport so that it could be returned to France...
4. This is what -60°C does to a bowl of noodles
5. Individually packed grapes...
6. For patrons who've had too many beers
7. When a plane is too large for a hanger
8. A practical sink meets fridge meets hob
9. A sneezing albino deer
10. Grown in the US in 2018, this pumpkin weighs a whopping 2,528 lbs
11. A VERY heavy carrot!
12. A sink carved out of lava...
13. 47 years ago the Apollo 15 team took this photo of Earth from the Moon
14. This pot of yogurt features the names of all the cows that helped to make it!
15. Time lapse beehive formation!
16. These 25,000 di were agitated in a cylinder
17. A globe designed for blind people
18. When you can feel someone watching you
19. A self-checkout where all you need to do is put your basket in the cupboard and let the machine add everything up...
20. Milk delivery door