All horses have moustaches. But in some breeds, like the Gypsy Vanner, the hair is more prominent, as well as the mane and hair on the lower limbs. Whether they are male or female, moustaches on horses are real. Many owners don’t hesitate to shave the hair, especially on mares. This, of course, is for aesthetic reasons...
If you still doubt the truthfulness of these remarks, and if you don’t understand why the owners prefer to remove the unsightly hair, here are 20 photos that might help you!
1. Like from another time!
2. The little rug that goes well on the upper lip...
3. Molière? Is it really you?
4. Obviously, it's not just the moustache that can be a problem...!
5. Redford? It could be his twin...
6. Here's the secret for a beautiful moustache!
7. He seems almost beardless... Obviously his hairs grew lower on his snout!
8. It looks like this moustache is a hairpiece that belongs to someone else!
9. This one could belong to a wealthy English family!
10. Almost like Hitler, but blond ...!