We don't need to be professional photographers or artists to snap or produce something that's nigh-on perfect.
We may have an eye for things or simply press the shutter at exactly the right moment. From a simple cup of coffee with harmonious colors to snowfall that looks sculpted, there's many time when a coincidence can produce an impressive effect.
Here are 20 examples of near-perfection that will soothe your soul!
1. A cup of coffee that's as smooth as a plate
2. When snow forms peaks on a roof
3. So much prettier than the round version
4. Pearly drops
5. A perfect ice cream
6. Forming a wave as it melts
7. Silky mousse
8. The geometry of a bee hive
9. When egg yolks form a flower
10. A tantalizing scoop of ice cream
11. Even better when the butter starts to melt...
12. Mirror and sunset
13. When snow looks like silk
14. Bee hives are architectural masterpieces
15. The phenomenon that is surface tension
16. A stunning snowflake
17. Tempted to make a big splash?
18. How to stock wood
19. Fresh snowfall
20. Flowing lava - as fascinating as it is dangerous