Being a good parent is complicated. And you know you can’t travel the long and difficult road of parenthood without hitting a few pot holes. And the term "good parenting" can have different meanings, depending on how you want to raise your child or children.
What does it mean to be a good parent? More than anything, it means protecting your child no matter what. Sometimes, however, it isn’t easy to be a “good parent” all the time. The pictures below are proof!
1. When your child has more energy than you!
2. He didn’t even have the strength to get out of his daughter's room.
3. Soda is too sweet, so sometimes you have to play a little trick.
4. “Why do boys always have to fight?!”
5. It's so cute to let your child sleep in your bed, but it's also a source of stress…
6. “Mom, are we allowed to have a horse in the house?”
7. When you promised to take care of the baby…
8. It’s just something Dad uses for work…
9. This dad decided to see how loud his baby’s screams actually were.
10. He’s still too young to know how to put things away...
11. “I just wanted to be like my mom and cook!”
12. When you have a strange pregnancy... in the leg instead of the belly.
13. You're never really alone when you have a child…
14. Is it a child or a cat?
15. “We eat with our mouths, not our feet, my dear!”
16. Maybe the book will be better if it’s wet.
17. Looks like Santa may be a little late with the presents this year.
18. Yum, a baby’s face with ketchup!
19. Like father, like son.