We all have valuable objects that we want to hide from potential burglars or even 'nosey parkers' who like to rifle through drawers when our backs are turned. At the same time wall and floor safes are so common that if someone does plan on stealing our stuff, they're the first things they'll look for.
So we've trawled the internet and have come up with a list of ideas to help you secretly stash away valuable objects or even create hidden rooms!
1. A secret drawer under a window
2. Rotating bookcases to hide a secret room
3. Turn shelves into secret drawers
4. Hide spare front door keys in a bird house
5. Stash away valuables in food jars
6. Create a mini safe on top of a door - great for money, memory cards and small objects!
7. Create a hidden entrance to your cellar by covering it with a carpet
8. Turn a chair into a hidden safe
9. When you're at the beach, bury valuables in the sand by wrapping them up in a diaper