The world isn’t always what we think it is, as we sit comfortably on the couch or on the patio. When we travel (sometimes even close to home), we might see some strange things that add some spice to our everyday lives.
For example, you may see a man made of Legos on the subway. Nature also has its share of surprises, like when she produces half a rainbow. You’ll see these and other curiosities below.
1. It’s like getting two images in one!
2. Did someone paint a cityscape on the wall? No, it's the shadow made by the sun in the library!
3. It is important to choose the right glass...
4. He’s such a loyal customer that they paid tribute to him on the wall...
5. This grain elevator exploded. The birds are on their way…
6. The shadow is lined up perfectly with the post.
7. This orange is a survivor!
8. A man mad of Legos on the subway (with a hole in his sock)!
9. When you accidentally discover that the remote control you’ve been using for 5 years has other buttons!
10. I wouldn’t risk messing up this display.
11. There seems to be a smiling face on this turtle’s underside!
12. It's a cube of meat, not marble!
13. Just so the washing machine doesn’t get cold!
14. It must do lots of things to cost that much!
15. “My real nails look just like the nails on my prosthetic leg.”
16. “This giant garlic clove grew in my parents' garden.”
17. Things can be deceiving!
18. This is what happens when you turn a hot mug upside-down on a plastic tablecloth.
19. This playground has a sunscreen dispenser! Perfect for kids!
20. This is how your skeleton changes when you have a rounded back...