Who doesn't love going out for a meal? Eating out is more than just about filling our stomachs: it's about someone else cooking, serving, washing up...
Whether it's a quick business lunch or a romantic date, a Michelin-starred restaurant or the local bistro, there's no guarantee that all will be well... And here are 20 people who decided to snap and share their restaurant food fail.
1. When a really expensive restaurant serves your starter in your hand!
2. So much for extra relish...
3. Eat off the table...
4. When you buy an apple from the canteen
5. OK, not a restaurant, but still!
6. Why? Any ideas?
7. When you order a meat pie that only contains pasta and potatoes
8. Interesting way to serve a carrot...
9. Onion soup served in an onion
10. Where's the mozzarella ?
11. A miniscule orange juice
12. A luxury starter?
13. This Canadian restaurant served this dessert on a The Bodyguard VHS
14. Coffee served in jam jars
15. This place needs to learn how to make tacos
16. Shop-bought, but worth including on this list!
17. Alternative use for an ashtray
18. A Texas take-out that likes to economize on butter
19. Steak and poached egg...The menu vs reality
20. Is this seriously the latest trend?