Are you in a relationship, or have you ever lived with someone? Maybe not. Whether you do or not, you probably have some habits that would get on most women’s nerves. You tend to just leave an empty roll of toilet paper there, or leave your dirty laundry laying around everywhere, like a child does.
These are bad habits that need to be broken, unless you want to lose your wife or girlfriend, who will get tried of this kind of behavior. There’s not much you can do about it. It’s in your DNA, and besides, all guys do it too.
1. It's too much work to open the bag the right way.
2. To most guys, there’s nothing wrong with putting something like this back in the freezer.
3. This guy put a plastic cutting board in the oven, because he wasn’t sure where it was supposed to go. Then his girlfriend turned on the oven to preheat it, without looking inside first.
4. Men are sometimes a little selfish, aren’t they?
5. At least it’s still on the hanger.
6. Is it too much work to throw away the empty roll and replace it with a new one?
7. Why do guys open things like this?
8. The fridge isn’t very clean? No worries – it won’t make anyone sick!
9. I guess we have to explain the difference between dish soap and dishwasher detergent!
10. So what’s the little screw cap for?
11. We can’t all be perfect.
12. It's not his fault if the trash doesn’t open, is it?
13. “I asked my husband to stir my drink…”
14. “Stop complaining, you’ll have a little extra next time!”
15. Well, that’s a start. Next time lift the lid.
16. How nice of you to leave some ham…here, let me make myself a sandwich.
17. How to ruin a hard-boiled egg…
18. “My husband's jokes...he thinks he's funny.”
19. Here’s a bachelor’s pantry just after going grocery shopping:
20. Never leave your child alone with your husband...