Anger is a natural feeling. It rises within us when something unbelievable happens right in front of us, or when a hair-raising experience happens to us!
Anger builds when we have to deal with surprises that are unpleasant. For example, when someone leaves their gum under the table. Understand? Well, take a look at the pictures below, and see for yourself...
1. Now how am I supposed to press the button?
2. It’s not even dark yet and the car behind me has their high beams on!
3. Here’s an example of playing the consumer for a fool!
4. I have two choices: drive over the car or call the police?
5. The timer on this automatic faucet is way too short!
6. What I ordered vs. what I got: the blue is a little darker, and it’s not even the same style.
7. Selfishness in all its glory!
8. What’s worse: letting the kid do it, or filming it?
9. All the pens are supposed to be the same color!
10. He might have been half asleep when he parked
11. When you get a drink and there’s more ice than drink!
12. Advertising wins: you’re not going to buy anything AND now you have to get a car wash!
13. When you buy jeans and you get all these extras...
14. When someone plays a game in public with the sound turned up!
15. On paper, it's appetizing. In reality, it’s appalling...
16. When you wake up and realize that your phone didn’t charge at all last night
17. There’s nothing more annoying than when the top doesn’t open right!
18. At the movie theater, there are respectful people... and then there are others!
19. Exactly why you need to return your cart to the corral when you’re done with it!