Recycling and upcycling isn't just about ecological awareness and avoiding waste. It's also a fun and extremely satisfying way to get our creative juices going and end up with a product that will continue to stand the test of time. What's more, we can adapt objects to our taste or even completely change their use!
Whether you're transforming a rusty, old van or changing a shapeless garment into a sexy dress, the sky's the limit when it comes to breathing new life into an old or unattractive object!
1. It took 2 years to restore this old VW camper!
2. A floor made from chopped logs
3. From shapeless shirt to cute dress!
4. Before and after
5. An $80 second-hand vintage fridge turned into a vibrant, modern one!
6. Who said floppy disks were useless?
7. Turn an airplane part into a state-of-the-art table!
8. A rusty pan that was restored by soaking it in a water/vinegar mixture for an hour before being put in the oven for 30 minutes...
9. A greenhouse that uses glass bottles rather than glass panes
10. Turn an old, wooden ladder into shelves
11. Use computer parts to make a pen
12. Wood and chains!
13. Turn an old dining table into a games table!
14. This was made from a bike tire inner tube!
15. When recycling becomes a work of art... And a handy walking cane!
16. A mosaic made from broken DVDs!
17. Never throw away leather bags!
18. One for aquarium-lovers!!!
19. How to build your own Power Ranger from scraps of metal!