There are days when life feels merciless. Things break or get lost just when we need them the most. But, don't panic - sometimes the simplest of solutions are right in front of your nose.
We're not suggesting you pull out your chainsaw to replace a broken knife, but if you look around the house you'll be surprised at how many useful "utensils" are lucking in closets and drawers! Don't believe us? Then check out the following inventive ideas and life hacks - these guys deserve a medal for their creativity!
1. How to fix a broken faucet
2. For when the roof fails
3. Saw not chainsaw!
4. Good enough for the journey to the garage
5. Ugly, but funtional!
6. Painful, but at least it will get you from A to B
7. Another workable, temporary solution
8. Recycling - an eco-friendly solution
9. Only downside is you need two people
10. Just make sure you don't drink the beer just before you drive!
11. As good as an alarm
12. We love this DIY pond!
13. Clothes hangers aren't just for clothes!
14. Turn a desk fan into a ceiling fan
15. It goes just as fast!
16. Made to measure couch
17. A romantic dinner for two
18. Refreshingly cool...
19. Need a selfie stick?