Most of us have weird ideas at some point or another, but we don't necessarily put them into practice! After all, an idea can only be considered good if it doesn't put us (or others) in danger.
And it's when people don't think about danger that things can go belly up. Seemingly good ideas can quickly turn sour. Too complex, too silly or even too perfect to be attainable. Just check out the following people who seem to have overlooked the difference between an idea and reality. Our advice? Don't try these at home!!!
1. Any ideas? Mistook his sneaker for a sandwich???
2. Anyone smell boiling flesh?
3. How to suffocate and injure yourself at the same time
4. How long can he hold this position?
5. When a DIY fan decides to make pancakes
6. Only if you have an excellent sense of balance. And someone to call an ambulance.
7. Because shopping carts are supposed to be carried
8. We wouldn't be grinning...
9. Cheaper than buying a new door
10. Just looking at this scares us!
11. A bet that's about to go wrong...
12. One ruined pizza
13. Stupidity in action
14. How to electrocute 4 people at once
15. When someone doesn't realize protection is paramount
16. Don't look up!
17. Two broken necks
18. What is it with people and balancing acts?