Some companies around the world think as much about customer satisfaction as their profits. Obviously, money counts if an organization is to survive, but going that extra mile makes a lot of difference.
And when they do good, they love to share their goodwill across social networks. It helps us sort the wheat from the chaff, whether we're in a store or walking down a street. Here's an encouraging selection of customer service at its best!
1. A swing for wheelchair users
2. Charge up your cell phone while you shop
3. Never again will you get lost in the aisles
4. Each slice has a support
5. A vet's where dogs and cats have their own entrances
6. Easy-to-eat coconuts
7. A great idea for when dads and daughters are out together
8. How to entertain the kids while you wait
9. Another reason to stay in bed
10. Such a genius idea!
11. Dogs are welcome in some US and Finnish libraries
12. Green = empty aisle, Orange = 2 people in the line, Red = more than 2 people in the line. Why can't all supermarkets do this?
13. This town in Brazil knows how to look after its stray dogs
14. How to pass the time in a restroom
15. A deliciously ripe mango every time
16. A playful elevator
17. This store has 3D prints so you can find out what will fit in their backpacks
18. A reading corner made of books!