A lot of us tend to look for faults when it come to new ideas, and the whole "you only had one job" theme has taken social networks by storm. So, we decided it was time to celebrate the ideas and designs that improve our daily lives.
They may be simple, but they're the little details that make all the difference and many of us are extremely grateful that someone, somewhere put their creative genius to the test!
1. For those of us who hate public restrooms that don't have full-length doors!
2. Stop cereal from going stale
3. USB ports on planes - thankfully, these are becoming more common
4. Open doors with your foot
5. A public bench with integrated table!
6. A bucket that can be placed against a wall
7. A charger that lets you hold your phone upright without damaging the cable
8. Chairs with a notch for your purse or bag!
9. An icy bar to keep your drink cold
10. Never get confused between the light and the fan again!
11. We assume it works with glasses too!
12. Tables with slots for cell phones!
13. Use your foot to select the floor - great if your hands are full!
14. Make sure no one steals your parking space
15. For an even more enjoyable coffee break
16. Heated bathroom mirror that won't steam up
17. Something all changing rooms should have!
18. Call the server so they can prepare and bring your check