Enjoying your job usually means getting on with your co-workers. Unless you have your own office, you'll spend hours each day sharing an open space, so, when we start a new job, we all cross our fingers.
There is nothing better than a co-worker who has a great sense of humor. They get their job done, but help to keep an unbeat office atmosphere. In other words, they adapt to all situations without creating any unnecessary dramas! A bit like these guys below - we'd love to have them in our office!
1. This guy built this castle for his co-worker's birthday
2. When you want to cheer up a co-worker who misses rural life
4. If you say so...
5. When you realize your co-worker is the spitting image of Jimmy Valmer from Southpark
6. When your co-worker decides to customize your keyboard
7. We so hope this prank doesn't backfire
8. A blow-up doll or someone bored to death?
9. These people made 100 lunches for kids from poorer families and then decorated each bag.
10. When you get back to your desk after a 5-minute break
11. When a restaurant co-worker leaves a gift in the fridge
12. When your favorite co-worker leaves for another job
13. Imagine seeing this as you put out the office trash
14. "My co-worker injured himself and ended up with 3 stitches after cutting an avocado"
15. When your co-workers are dogs!
16. When a garden gnome drops by McDonald's
17. We can't wait to try this one out!