It's possible to live in harmony with nature without neglecting our material needs and these photos provide plenty of cool ideas.
Us humans have got into the habit of depleting natural resources in order to live the lives we enjoy. The ease with which we can buy items or access services only makes things worse. However, some people have come up with ways to get what they want while giving our planet some time to repair the damage we've caused.
Here are 16 photos taken by people who care about the environment and their bank accounts!
1. Turn old t-shirts into unique underwear
2. Repurpose old wooden fencing
3. Knitted from leftover bits of wool
4. Put onion skin in vinegar, let it boil and you'll get a natural dye!
5. A simple stone to remove pet hair
7. Fabric sandwich bags!
8. Any fiber can be knitted to make something else
9. This grandma mends plastic lids!
10. For when the handle breaks
11. Washable napkin
12. Turn old dusters into facial cleansing pads
13. Toilet paper cardboard makes excellent seed pots
14. Found in a dumpster and upcycled!
15. An alternative to using toilet paper
16. Turn old throws and drapes into cushion covers