Costco, in the United States, is the kind of store where you can pretty much find everything – it’s a hypermarket that sells a lot more than just groceries! You'll find some strange stuff and some even stranger patrons browsing its shelves.
A lot of people swear by Costco when it comes to their daily or weekly shop, so for those of us who live in other countries, here's a sneak peak at what you may find or see in this hypermarket's aisles!
1. Liquor from a faucet!
2. A Costco worker trying to trap a pigeon
3. Because Costco has its own solution!
4. Very clever marketing!
5. You go in for some milk and end up filling up your car
6. Easy rider!
7. Even ponies are welcome at Cotsco!
8. Giant wineglasses...
9. Winter clothes in the middle of summer
100° F = 37.7° C
10. Comfy chairs where your kids can wait while you shop
11. Don't bother with shopping lists - you'll still buy more than you planned!
12. Places where your giant teddy can take a nap...
13. Leave your kid in front of a TV and shop in peace!
14. This doesn't just happen in Costco!
15. No, it's not what you think...
16. Costco food loves to be cherished like a child...