Were you around in the 40's, 50s, 60's or 70s? If you're a millennial, then definitely not! Thankfully, previous generations took plenty of snaps that take us back in time - something that makes us feel a bit nostalgic.
For example, imagine going to a party only to bump into Marilyn Monroe or spotting Elvis in a mask at a Halloween event... So, if you yearn for your youth or want to see what life was like for previous generations, here's a fascinating selection of throw-backs.
1. When formal balls were all the rage
2. Veruschka, a German countess and professional model, parties during the Rio carnival in 1969
3. Marilyn Monroe is the center of attention at this 1956 party
4. Tarzan and Jane enjoy a 1950s Halloween party
5. It's the 1980s and Muhammad Ali joins Stevie Wonder on stage
6. Elvis Presley and Joan Bradshaw get dressed up for Halloween in 1957
7. Back in the days of disco...
8. Jitterbug, a dance that took over the USA in the 50s
9. In the 30s this Paris swimming pool was turned into a bar
10. A United Nations party in the 40s, where members of different armed forces partied together
11. Imagine having Frank Sinatra and Lauren Bacall cut your cake (1956)
12. A woman in 1930 snapped playing her accordeon while sitting on a car bonnet
13. John Travolta shows off his disco moves in 1977
14. An extremely elegant masked ball in 1930
15. The post-war 40s was all about having fun
16. Nat King Cole on piano, Frank Sinatra on vocals