In everyday life, there are some things that don't even get a second glance. For example, have you ever looked closely at raindrops on your car bonnet? Did it never occur to you how pretty a single raindrop can be?
We tend to get bored by stuff we see everyday. However, if we step back and take our time or look at things from a different angle, the results can be awesome. Don’t believe us? Then have a browse through this amazing selection of snaps!
1. A whale's hump looks just like a human nose
2. Raindrops on a car's bonnet
3. A tortoise skeleton
4. A dissected bowling ball
5. This is what's known as a Fresnel Lens
6. Spiky on the outside, soft on the inside
7. Golf balls cut in half
8. A close up of a tree's bark
9. A mountain of car tires
10. A close up of a panelled wood wall
11. Pearls cut in half look like tiny galaxies
12. Cool to look at, but still highly dangerous!
13. Fascinating - almost alien-like!
14. Hypnotic flowing lava
15. The gel inside a peeled aloe vera leaf