Not everyone is a natural inventor or designer. We need a certain degree of imagination to design objects or accessories that can improve, even if it's just a little, our daily lives.
Not all inventors will market their creations and some may put their ideas on the back burner for years. Thankfully, the following decided to launch their products, which are now beginning to take the world by storm!
1. Edible cups for anyone who wants to stop using plastic
2. A rolling pin that decorates as it rolls!
3. A hairgrip that's also a tool
4. This is how the Japanese share their drinks
5. A practical USB bracelet
6. Kiss goodbye to table stains
7. A toothpaste tube that lets you use every last drop
8. A pumpkin that was grown in a mould
9. Square pizza for equally-sized slices
10. Delivery box complete with a tool to open it
11. This type of water-saving design is becoming increasingly popular
12. For anyone who loves hearts and bubble wrap!
13. A one-stop solution
14. Mint candy given to drivers who work for this haulage company
15. Farmers in the Japansese town of Inakadate 'landscape' their paddy fields by planting different colored rice