We live in a wonderful world, but often can't get to see some of its more amazing sights! Thankfully, there are plenty of talented photographers out there who've managed to snap awesome images that we would otherwise never have the good fortune to see...
Here are 15 stunning images immortalized by some of the best professionals in the industry
1. A Bismuth crystal (chemical element number 83 on the periodic table)
2. Mount Fuji's shadow in Japan - it can stretch for up to 14 miles!
3. A snail blowing bubbles
4. This isn't a photo of a photo, but a shot of Ran Orthner's painting 'Open Water'
5. The hidden side of an iceberg in Antarctica…
6. A bridge in Florida that's 6 miles long!
7. Underwater scooters so you can explore the Bahamas' marine wonderland
8. A hot air balloon festival in Bristol, England
9. A stunning geyser in the Yellowstone National Park, USA
10. A frozen tree after a storm in Toronto, Canada
11. A human tower competition in Spain
12. A rocky outcrop that looks like a hippo having a drink
13. With a leg span that reaches 11 inches, the Goliath spider is the largest in the world
14. A magnificent albino peacock
15. A peaceful haven in a Bavarian national park in Germany