Quality counts! We may live in a world of mass-produced cheap goods, but usually end up throwing badly-made items in the trash.
So, when it comes to design, it may be more expensive, but in the long run buying a quality product or hiring a competent designer is well worth every cent. Carefully though-out and perfectly manufactured products also often feature a personal touch that makes the item even more appealing. Just check out the following awesome designs!
1. So you can enjoy a swing with your child rather than just pushing them
2. Something every restroom should have!
3. A newspaper that featured a page that can be used as gift wrap
4. How to avoid sticky fingers
5. This check-out tells you the cost of your groceries the moment you put your basket down
6. A mojito straw that filters out the mint!
7. Perfumed walls in a restroom
8. Springs at the bottom to avoid damage if you car hits the post
9. The perfect slice of toast!
10. Use the swing to charge up your phone
11. A school with skateboard storage!
12. Have a drink while you wait for your laundry
13. A public library that also has a recording studio, a 3D printer and a laser cutting machine
14. In case they go wandering off!
15. A door handle with a UV light that kills germs